Friday, December 17, 2010

Patiently



Just want to update my blog before I doze off in a few minutes...Suka ngan my heading membawaku menulis dengan seberapa cepat malam ni. Well...Y it's that so...cos I love this words....I've learning from a year to be patience...and Today it's been paid off...BY CASH!!!. Gosh it's sounds cocky but I really really proud that I've totally change to a different person for the whole One year...It's that So?? Guess the only one that I've agree most is I have learn to manage my anger....Well as if you guys don't notice I'm a person that struggling with my own anger management. Alhamdulillah this year it's tone down a bit. I.. my self did not notice that I have learn it even from a very basic...Sometimes to be humble and down to earth doesn't hurt . It is just  that I've always ..always hear and listen that I'm to strict...heartless...perfectionist and really hard to accept failure......but Is that a bad things for our own self??...I have my own target....I have my own mission....so  I did this for my own satisfaction and to measure my own capability...therefore In order to walk through to the path that i choose....I lack of this words....but I have learn...Even from a scratch and hard way....

Thank you Allah.....every day and night I'm preaching those wonderful kalimah to make me realize that I'm only human being that can be hurt and sad.....Thank you for this joyful victory and I'm positively heading to 2011 with a brand new me and thanks for all those bad and good memories that make me who I am now and matured me with those experience that I can't buy or paid....Amin....

No comments: