Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Percutian terancang Korea 2015


Insha Allah moga dipermudahkan perjalanan kami 26 March ni I'll back to Korea again for the 3rd time.. Not sure what possessed me until I've repeat again and again to this country. Perhaps the country itself or people?? 

So percutian yang aku panggil as "BFF2015" trip ni bermula on the 26 March 2015 di Seoul and berakhir di Busan on the 2 April 2015. Macam biasa tour guide it will be me.. In between the transistion we will be in Jeju for 3 days sightseeing. 

So let's walk the talk:- 

The initial plan was begun when I wanted to be a backpacker to Seoul for 4 Days 3 night.. Macam biasalah ni semua disebabkan product kosmetik semua made in Korea .. Nak beli kene la pegi sana kan "alasan".. Borak punya borak ngan my friend mereka memgusulkan nak join berkaki kaki.. And for me "why not" I don't mind another extra luggage. Dari 4 hari planning bertambah 8 hari and dari satu location menjadi 3 location bila Jeju + Busan come into the picture. So my excitement was plus minus cos I've just imagine myself to be a back packer.. Walk leisurely without any itinerary in mind. 

After putting into a "very" serious thought this is come to the end.. Well what the hell let's ring a bell in Korea and enjoy our gurl gurl time there. 

1) Budget.. What vacation we looking into.. Cheapskate budget.. Mid budget or luxurious budget.. Since this is not my 1st time there.. A various proposal been given an come to the " not so cheapskate + mid class budget.. And I started to be airlines looker and here we go!!

Nak murah sila beli tix AA yer..



Gimpo > Jeju > Busan

The search engine I use for rooms 
 
Why I choose booking.com and not agoda or expedia .. Well let me elaborate.. Since this BFF trip and all of my friends wanted to pay once arrive I'm using this OTA instead while usually if I'm travelling with family I more prefer prepaid.. Hassle free!!

Now the only thing we looking into are counting days for travel and to be return both places safe and sound. Aviation was no joke last year and hope this year will be a good year. We looking forward to see Cherry Blossom and Canola once we there.. Insha Allah. 

No comments: