Saturday, October 30, 2010

おやすみ

The image kind of look like teasing me...

Purposely put the Japanese Goodnight term in my posting this time. It been a while i guess. My passion in writing also stuck up. Don't know why but I'll try to configure it myself later. Basically why I like about writing ie..Short stories...novels...essays or even something serious kind of writing it's actually try to improve my own writing skills. Believe me when i said to improve cos my grammar and sentences is SUCK!!!. but I'm trying very hard to learn and explore more especially in Malay. Perhaps my environment or my upbringing is more to informal languages and English. I even can't speak my own mother tongue  " Shame on me". Hahaha right now I'm trying hard to learn from the scratch even if it's started with the hardest one. Will learning is fun and let's make even more fun day by day. The Vocabulary ...grammar..intonation....verbs...articulate "bla bla" are the things that I need to jumble up and befriend. Hahaha.....but not in English basically. In Bahasa....again Shame on Me. So I have to keep this in mind  that Everyday is my Malay learning days...That is why I love writing so I can improve my self day by day and I love languages....not only malays...my own mother tongue but other language all over the world....

Nota Kaki: Kawan2 blogger yang lain..Sila beri tunjuk ajar ye. Bukan nak kata I'm good in English or what. I'm in the same boat with those group yang 50/50 can understand...converse and write well. To say I'm excel in this language, nope I'm still in learning base...hurmmm quite confuse right so?? what language I'm good at, I'm also can't answer that. You guys can do the assessment through my writing.  

2 comments:

Vic said...

hehe.. its okay la.. at least people can understand wat we say n we oso can understand people.. ahaha
psst.. y ur nota kaki so small? i might use 'kanta' lerrr.. hihi

Nicky D' Loryena said...

hahahaha.... Use la aku pun guna Harry Potter Glasses gak...