Friday, July 2, 2010

My B-day ....present and more................


Congak2 angka aku dah sampai gak ke usia yg boleh tahan matangnyer...but for sure that I become more tougher ...stronger and stubborn....tak dela stubborn. Well this year aku dah tekad nak down under....low profile...under ground...maintain cool...tapi saban hari kesabaran ku asyik teruji...Setiap hari juga ku memuji and melagukan Nama Yang Maha Esa agar di tambah lagi darjah kesabaran dalam diriku...
Make it Simple...Let's people talk..bitching around and say whatever things that they wanted to say. Myself is always gonna be myself...tak kisahlah...We can't afford to satisfied all the people and I also don't wanna be hypocrite...Well aku bukan Peminat Kipas Susah mati untuk make sure that gonna have well treatment...Sometimes to be blind and pretender it an option but i choose to be my self.....

No comments: